Arkham Woods - Back
Growing up, you were always warned to stay out of the woods at night. Now you know why.
Shroud: 2. Clues: 1.
During the "enemy attacks" step of the enemy phase, instead of their standard attack, each ready Witch enemy at this location attacks each investigator in play. Attacks made in this way do not cause the enemy to exhaust.
Return to the Circle Undone #21. Return to The Witching Hour #5.
- Arkham Woods: Place of Power Return to the Circle Undone #22
- Arkham Woods: Bootlegging Operation Return to the Circle Undone #23
- Arkham Woods: Great Willow Return to the Night of the Zealot #33
- Arkham Woods: Lakeside Return to the Night of the Zealot #34
- Arkham Woods: Corpse-Ridden Clearing Return to the Night of the Zealot #35
- Arkham Woods: Wooden Bridge Return to the Night of the Zealot #36
- Arkham Woods: Unhallowed Ground Core Set #150
- Arkham Woods: Twisting Paths Core Set #151
- Arkham Woods: Old House Core Set #152
- Arkham Woods: Cliffside Core Set #153
- Arkham Woods: Tangled Thicket Core Set #154
- Arkham Woods: Quiet Glade Core Set #155
No review yet for this card.